Glenwood School is a private academic institution, located on the north end of Phenix City. We have a proud tradition of academic excellence. Our students are tomorrow's future leaders. With an emphasis on character development and ethics, Glenwood School is known for its outstanding student body and skilled staff.
Keep up with the latest Glenwood news, events and activities!
Check back here for the Weekly Gator Updates Newsletter!
Glenwood School recently made headlines for earning AISA Blue Ribbon School Status and the AISA Chairman's Award for Athletics for the 2013-2014 School Year.
Band Boosters "Top 30" Car Show set for March 7. Click here for details.
Mark Your Calendar
- March 6 – 3rd Quarter End
- March 10 - Report cards available on INOW by 3 p.m.
- March 19 –K5 Open House- March 23-27 – Spring Break
- March 31: LAST DAY TO REGISTER WITH $250 REGISTRATION FEE
- April 1-2 – Spring Pictures
- April 3 – Good Friday Holiday
- April 6-10 – Book Fair & SAT10/OLSAT testing
- April 16 – Cash Bash
- April 17th – Gator Crawl
- May 21 – Graduation